Saturday, March 18, 2006

Should I blame the cereals ?

Today I woke up and I got a strange feeling.
Nothing makes sense and everything looks upside down.
I feel strange but not so different from the day before. And from the day before the day before...
Am I still dreaming ?
No, it can't be. It's not possible to be dreaming 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, all the time !
Reality is mixed up with fiction. My nightmares are becoming so real, as my goals are becoming dreams.
My parents used to say that I'm normal, but looking at the mirror I always looked to myself as a different and weird human being. Maybe because the mirror is broken already for several years, my image is not focussed so well. It's like an horror mirror with a concave and convex lenses twisting my image. Sometimes I'm tall, sometimes I'm short. My eyes always look like the eyes of an aunt and my nose looks like the one of the elephant man, all the time.
Mummy says that I've grown up eating transgenic Corn-Flakes and that maybe have changed my brain cells !
My friends sometimes were there asking for me, but as soon as they saw me they showed a clean pair of wheels.
What the hell has happened to me ?
When I speak or write, nothing makes sense. It's just a group of isolated words that never makes a rational sentence. I prefer then the silence. Then I'm always right !
Only my dog can understand me. With him I can talk, say bullshits, sing, do nothing, just stay quiet looking at him. Unfortunately he is very old and he is already blind and deaf...
But I still feel lonely !
What should I do ?
Tomorrow I'll start eating Chocapic, so maybe the different transgenic cereals can have an opposite effect on me and then, who knows , things can start making some sense. Or not...
Life is hard ant then you die, so why shouldn't we try to change things the right way, at the right time ?

2 comments:

Beau Lotus 涟 said...

You should have warned me earlier! I've been giving cereals to my son for the past 9 years and now I know why he's always day-dreaming, always somewhere else! And Sergio, you should show the world the Sci-fi video you made when you were a teenager, then everything would make sense :-)...

Anonymous said...

Hey, I've just realised that I ate the same cereals you did for years and years... but the difference is I don't suffer from the same symptoms!!!! Now why is that? I wonder... :-)))

Cláudia Brandão